Specialist Speech and Language Therapist - Full time
Job Ref: SLTB6W | Salary: Band 6 £27,333 - £36,605
We have an exciting opportunity for a specialist speech and language therapist at Woodlands, York part of the industry-leading Christchurch Group.
We provide interdisciplinary neuro-rehabilitation for adult residents with acquired neurological disorders. Woodlands is a Headway Approved Provider.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, confident speech and language therapist with the relevant knowledge, skills and experience to join us at an exciting time in our company’s development with greater focus on therapies such as speech and language.
We would like you to:
• Demonstrate high levels of compassionate person-centred care
• Assess and manage communication and swallowing disorders underpinned by the evidence base and innovative approaches
• Demonstrate leadership skills
• Provide supervision for junior members of the team, and students
• Provide training for staff teams within the unit
• Ensure high standards of clinical governance
In return, we provide:
• Employee benefits
• Professional development support
• A friendly and supportive workplace
For further information, please contact:
Sandra Robinson, Group Speech and Language Therapy Manager on T: 0121 777 9343 or email [email protected]